When you understand the work of Dr Pollack into EZ WATER, liquid-crystal structured water, the 4th phase of water, and its explanation for the capillary flow of blood, then the information in this video becomes more horrifying logarithmically.
UNHEALTHY / CLUMPED / STACKED BLOOD AFTER EXPOSURE TO EMF
Rouleaux formation refers to a condition where red blood cells (erythrocytes) stack up or aggregate to form rows or chains that resemble stacks of coins. This phenomenon can occur under various physiological and pathological conditions and is visible under a microscope. While rouleaux formation is a normal occurrence in some animals, in humans, it’s often associated with certain health conditions and can affect blood flow and its rheological properties.
### Causes and Conditions Associated with Rouleaux Formation
Rouleaux formation can be induced by several factors, including:
– **Increased Levels of Plasma Proteins**: Especially fibrinogen and globulins, often seen in inflammatory conditions, infections, and some chronic diseases.
– **Blood Cancers**: Such as multiple myeloma, where abnormal proteins produced by cancer cells can cause erythrocytes to stick together.
– **Diabetes**: High blood sugar levels can lead to increased rouleaux formation.
– **Other Conditions**: Including some autoimmune diseases and infections that alter the balance and composition of plasma proteins.
### RF Exposure, Microwaves, and Rouleaux Formation
The topic of radiofrequency (RF) exposure, including microwaves, and its impact on rouleaux formation and blood health is a subject of ongoing research and debate. RF exposure refers to the exposure to electromagnetic fields with frequencies in the radiofrequency portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. Concerns have been raised about whether prolonged exposure to RF energy from sources like mobile phones, microwave ovens, and other wireless devices could have adverse health effects, including changes in blood cell behavior or properties.
#### Scientific Findings
– **Limited Evidence**: As of the last update, the scientific community has found limited evidence directly linking RF exposure from everyday devices to significant health effects, including changes in blood cell formation like rouleaux. Research in this area continues, and methodologies and findings vary.
– **Guidelines and Standards**: International bodies, such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP), provide guidelines on exposure limits to RF fields to protect public health. These guidelines are based on a comprehensive review of scientific evidence.
### Erythrocytes and RF Exposure
Erythrocytes, or red blood cells, carry oxygen from the lungs to the body’s tissues and return carbon dioxide from the tissues back to the lungs. The impact of RF exposure on erythrocytes and other blood components is an area of interest for researchers, focusing on whether RF energy can cause thermal or non-thermal biological effects that might alter the behavior or properties of blood cells.
While rouleaux formation is a well-documented phenomenon associated with various health conditions, the relationship between RF exposure, including microwaves, and significant changes in blood properties, including rouleaux formation, remains an area of active research. Current scientific evidence does not conclusively demonstrate harmful effects of RF exposure from everyday devices on blood health at levels below international guidelines. Nonetheless, ongoing research and updated reviews of the scientific literature are essential for continually assessing the safety of RF exposure and its potential impacts on human health.